Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Stolen Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #3)…✎…Linsey Hall


Stolen Magic by Linsey Hall

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to Linsey Hall.)

I love this series so much!
The books are short and straight to the point, no drama no boredom, just fun, adventures, excitement, tension, love, magic, dragons, a MONSTER! I mean what else you would love to see in a book!

Loved it. Loved that finally they got a date, or somewhat like that :D
I am sad and happy that this was not the final book. Sad because since Lord Voldemort no one scared me this much as the Monster, and HappY cause duh I am going to see this lick-ass girls and Aiden again, who by the way is just PERFECT, so perfect that it is UNFAIR!!!

What I loved about this book that she embraced her true self, that we saw a new side of her. That we saw a new things like dragonets. Linsey never repeats the events she adds something new and that is amazing, cause we do not get bored, and count the seconds to come back.

But also I love how she mentions the little points that show her personalities so well. Some authors would think that is meaningless, but those are actually the keys to a great storyline.

Loved it. Can't wait for the next book!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment