Tuesday, June 7, 2016

How Willa Got Her Groove Back (Creative HeArts #2)…✎…Emily McKay


How Willa Got Her Groove Back by Emily McKay

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩

I CRIED THRICE!!!

I was looking forward to this book.
Actually I did not notice Willa or Damien in the first book, but after reading this I went to the first one, and indeed they were mentioned.
I really liked this book which surprised me, why?
Since Willa was so resisting about this marriage, all the time saying "She will leave you", or "When she leaves, and she will". like what the hell he is your father you could support him. While Finn was against but actually tried to do something, but yeah both of them annoyed me kind of, but well Finn stole my heart, with his love for stars, or how he organised her shelf... 4 stars for him.
But no, the book was fun, but the tension killed me, I am looking for the second instalment of their couple, because Damien definitely uses her, and Finn and Willa have to kiss each other, and they have not yet, so I am waiting here...





No comments:

Post a Comment