Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pieces of You and Me (Pieces of You and Me #1)…✎…Erin Fletcher


Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher
My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Entangled Publishing, LLC, Entagled: Crush and Erin Fletcher.)

I really liked this YA. It was a long time ago that I have read a high-school book. It was sweet, innocent and cute.
Both characters were interesting, however I noticed that Raylee was a bit of a pushover, she always bend to her friends' or Chase's wishes, oknot always but mostly, besides that she was great, and forgiving.
I did not like how the teens made fun of the AA members though.

Overall, it was fun, interesting, eye-opening and heartbreaking. I imagined and tried to put me in his shoes and well never having a choice to decide were to live or with whom...it must be hard. I am glad ghat he acknowledged that he had a problem and wanted to make it right.

Nice book, fast read, no drag. Amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment