Friday, July 1, 2016

Ascendant (Ascendant Series #1)…✎…Kyra Gregory


Ascendant by Kyra Gregory

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley and Kyra Gregory.)

I liked this book.
It was a good book. In the beginning it was a drag to be honest, but later it became interesting, I guess thanks to the romance and the secrets.
Not going to lie it surprised, shocked and confused me more than 100 times.
I think she had crush on her best gay friend, and I was really hoping that after his love's death author won't turn him into bi or straight. But she did not, which I was happy about.
I really enjoyed the ending, but she became cruel at times, not going to spoil you should read to find out, but well it turned out good at the end and her actions if not fully than at least partly got justified, which is the least we could have hoped for.
Liked it really.





No comments:

Post a Comment