Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2)…✎…Sarah J. Maas


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

My rating: ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

A huge disappointment.
I almost literally kicked myself to finish this book. Took me whole month. Although I was so excited about it. However after the Throne of Glass I had a feeling that this will happen but not so soon.
Mass wrote the same story here as well, with her character twisting and all. I am tires of that already. And maybe for some it seems like a character development for me it's degradation.
If you want to put the main character with someone else try to reason it not ruin the other character just to make it the way you want. It does not work really well.
And if I remember right the curse was dissolved because she truly loved him. So how that happened that she realized after all she did not.
And come on I love Rhys but making him almighty and (view spoiler) sounds suddenly really similar, doesn't it?

1 star, but in my eyes even this is too much.




No comments:

Post a Comment