Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1)…✎…Rick Riordan


The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

Unexpectedly 5 stars.
At first I was reluctant to start this series even though it was on my TR list for awhile. Asa fan of the Greek Mythology and Harry Potter, and after watching the movies of this series, I was afraid that I would not like it that much, as I did not like very much the movies. As well as O thought that the middle grade book will not be as exciting for me. However I loved it. I did not get disappointed, but I would love to see more of the gods if possible in the next books.

I liked the characters, they were kind of like the main 3 of HP characters, Like Ron afraid but determined, like Harry destined and like Hermione smart. However I loved them anyway despite the similarity. But I expect them to grow to something different by the time.

I loved the quest part. How they went after it. It was more interesting and adventurous than in movie(thumbs up to that).

Although Annabeth sometimes annoyed me she and Luke had it hard, well in her case at least she found a light in this world.

And all this because Zeus could not keep it in his pants. As always. Never liked him... Poor Hades lol

Loved it anyway!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment