Monday, June 6, 2016

Ancient Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #1)…✎…Linsey Hall


Ancient Magic by Linsey Hall

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Bonnie Doon Press and Linsey Hall.)

To be honest I was not expecting to like this book so much. But from the begging it captivated me, bot the storyline and characters and did not let me go.
It was such a great read, with its magical. paranormal part, kind, loyal and brave characters, and the cliffhangers at the end of the each chapter. I really didn't want to put this book away.
These three friends reminded me of me and my best friends, I really saw us in them and I was like wow we really are cool from the side. and Aidan, Omg he just stole my heart from the moment we saw his boots tips. I mean that guy was everything, kind, strong, loyal, understating, smart, fighter, he created his own future, became one of the wealthiest young men, but came from poor background.
People would think, "Oh, Ancient Magic, it is a kids' book", but no it really teaches you morals and so much more.
Everyone should read it, it is fast, it is fun, it is sweet, and there is a lot of action, and believe me when I say, you cheer during that, like "Hit him!", lol





No comments:

Post a Comment