Monday, June 6, 2016

Before Hadley…✎…J. Nathan


Before Hadley by J. Nathan

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley and J. Nathan.)

I don't give this book 4 but 4.5
Why? Here is my answer. I loved it until we got to the second part. The story itself was really good and characters too, and believe me when I say I rooted for them, but then cam e Jack, and yeah I am team Conner, but I actually shipped her with Jake, why? Because, he was nice, he was sweet, he was patient, he was understanding, he was smart, he was good at hockey, he was hot, he was handsome, and he truly liked her, and she liked him, and actually, if I am being honest, I would still go with the original couple, if she did not break up with Jake just because he hit Conner, the he provoked him. I mean what a stupid decision, knowing that was what Conner planned! OMG but I love Conner, but still, I would love it, if she properly broke up with Jake, for a real reason, and not blame it on a punch.
But overall, Conner's strength, that he never gave up on her, that he went after her even when she didn't want him both times and got her, again both times just broke and healed my heart. I mean who does not want someone like him!!! Minus the criminal part, but well that was not his fault so we all agree to ignore that little fact!




No comments:

Post a Comment