Tuesday, June 7, 2016

For Fallon (Chicago Syndicate #1)…✎…Soraya Naomi


For Fallon by Soraya Naomi

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, BookBuzz.net and Soraya Naomi.)

I liked this book. It was on my tbr list for awhile and when I saw it was on NetGalley I thought I might read it right away.

I personally love Mafia books, it is really interesting for me. However this was not really in details. I mean yeah the titles were there, some killings, but it was kind of not as we are used to the Mafia. And I thought something was missing in that aspect.

Luca was cool, I liked Adriano, Fallon though was a bit annoying for me. I wish she would do things some other way.

Overall, it was a fast read.




No comments:

Post a Comment