Tuesday, June 7, 2016

F*THS…✎…G.L. Tomas


F*THS by G.L. Tomas
My rating: ✩ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Rebellious Valkyrie Press and G.L. Tomas.)

I was so bored while reading this. It was a huge disappointment to be honest. Like what the hell she was playing both of them. I mean just say no to one and move o. With the other one. Secondly, whole book was about drugs, and how good they make you feel, what is this going to teach youngsters? And the fact that she has cancer she could use as much drugs as she wants and do whatever she wants with anyone she wants and later blame others?! If you want to live don't use drugs, start to live healthy. This character was the one of the worst that I have ever read about, she was annoying needy and selfish, and just because she was sick that didn't make everything right. It was obvious she did not care about her health till it hot her hard and when it did everyone was wrong and she was right. And where the hell were her parents??? Your daughter has a cancer I mean the whole story was a mass an annoying and boring one.




No comments:

Post a Comment