Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely #2)…✎…Melissa Marr


Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

In the beginning it was a little bit a drag, nothing happened, but as it went on the pace got faster and the story finally started to evolve. The character at first were kind of annoying, besides Irial, of course I liked him from the start and he did not disappoint mer. However, I was really disappointed in Ash, Seth, Niall and of course Keenan, I mean what the hell, they knew the she was raped but did nothing, they did not even avenge her, while Irial without knowing her, just feeling her feelings said that he will take revenge for her misery. I liked the fact that while Niall and Irial liked her, she liked them both as well, but they all let each other go, without choosing one, they all just choose her happiness.
Another character that I really liked was Gabriel, he was frighteningly cute, and I did not have a clue that he was Rabbit's, Ani's and Tash's father as well, whom I loved a lot as well, especially Rabbit. And I loved their and Irial's connection and relationship, the way he cared about them and showed it, he was a Dark King, did everything for his court without trying not to hurt others as much as possible, and from the whole story I can say that he had the most morals in this story. He was the most loyal and honourable and honest fae lord ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment