Monday, June 6, 2016

The Guardian, a Sword, & Stilettos (Enlighten #1)…✎…Kristin D. Van Risseghem


The Guardian, a Sword, & Stilettos by Kristin D. Van Risseghem

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Kasian Publishing and Kristin D. Van Risseghem.)

It was an ok book I guess. To be honest I did not like it that much and there were several reasons. The main character did not do it for me, she was so dull. And while reading this book I did not feel anything, it was so boring, I was not even annoyed by it, I just went page after page.
And the love interest just happened so fast while it is possible, it was not written the way to make me believe. I'm kind of disappointed. I loved Sidelle more and I'm looking forward to see her more. She was way better pf character than Zoe.




No comments:

Post a Comment