Monday, June 6, 2016

The Lessons (Off-Limits #1)…✎…Elizabeth Brown


The Lessons by Elizabeth Brown

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley and Elizabeth Brown.)

I really enjoyed reading this book. The characters and the storyline were really funny and interesting. I liked that it was not so depressing, that they were not really pushing each other. That the circumstances actually let them to be together without any problems. They were actually given the chance to be together and enjoy whatever they had and developed without any real problems. I also rally liked the fact that it was erotica but it was not really intense, what I mean with intense, is there was no so much talk, during it, the feeling and experience were put on spotlight, which I really appreciated.

I really liked author's writing style, the reach vocabulary, and no-repeatation factor. It was not written purely, and while reading you really enjoy it. It affects story, by not making it cheap. This was the main reason why I immediately wanted to read The Rules.




No comments:

Post a Comment