Monday, June 6, 2016

The Rules (Off-Limits #2)…✎…Elizabeth Brown


The Rules by Elizabeth Brown

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

I am a little bit disappointed with this book.
I expected much more, I thought that Lam's and Ains's personalities collision should make this book better than the first one, but I was wrong.
I expected more deep, due to Ains's health problems, and I was looking forward to see how she will actually act. But the character itself was just like a regular girl, never showed any mental problems really, only one episode...
I wanted more of Lam as well, I wanted them together not only in bedroom but also I do not know maybe fights, arguments... I mean there were some, but not enough for me...

I expected more, but I'm definitely going to read the next book in the series, and I wonder who it is going to be about, maybe Tommy? He was mentioned a lot, or Lam's younger brother with disabilities? I will enjoy both though.




No comments:

Post a Comment