Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pretending With the Greek Billionaire…✎…Kira Archer


Pretending With the Greek Billionaire by Kira Archer

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Entangled Publishing, LLC, Indulgence and Kira Archer.)

I enjoyed reading this book. Finished it within a day. It was a fast read. I was not bored at all, mostly since it was really entertaining. I loved both characters. I loved how they grew. Sometimes I got confused of the time changes, cause it flew too fast but it was ok for the most part.

Both characters; growth was showcased in a tasteful way, however they were cliche parts which made me kind of cringe, but I got over it with the help of the actual message of this book. We are stronger than we think, and we can influence others easily, however it is our choice how we will do it, in a good or in a bad way.





No comments:

Post a Comment