Sunday, July 17, 2016

Soul Crossed (Of Demons and Angels #1)…✎…Lisa Gail Green


Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green


(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Full Fathom Five Digital and Lisa Gail Green.)

I really enjoyed reading this.
You kind of grab since the first chapter what actually happened...
I liked both characters, but I am proud of the author that she turned Grace into that kind of Angel. She was not a typical type, she was something different. It showed that being and angel does not specifically mean that you are all goody good, Grace was having fun since she loved a boy and she was amazing just for that, since she was not forgetting her purpose.

Same goes for Josh. This book showed that everyone has a chance. He was a demon, YES! However after illustrated him in the way that stated what you do or you are told to do more specifically does not mean does not define you!

I really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one, but reading the description, I am kind of scared of it lol





No comments:

Post a Comment