Sunday, July 17, 2016

Purgatory's Angel (Dark Angel Novels Book #1) …✎…B. Hughes-Millman


Purgatory's Angel by B. Hughes-Millman

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, City Owl Press and B. Hughes-Millman.)

Ok, so after reading this book I could not sleep the way I sed too... I am not going to spoil why, cause that is the whole point of this book, which was new, and I loved that idea even though it creeped me out!

The beginning was confusing and kind of annoying, since she was keen of flashbacks, which I hate. I think this character has a concentration disorder lol Since she was talking about one thing and bam! another thing and then came back to the previous topic...

The Green eyed Irish accent.... OMG I loved him, but me defending him made me question my morals for a day or two, and then I was like no you are good, it's just a book lol

"Take your hands off her or I'll end you now."

He was hot, he was sexy and I loved it.
He definitely regretted what he did, and if it was me and it was real life I would hate him as well, however since this is a book, and a fantasy one, we could dream for a romance, right?
It certainly broke her and her trust, but I think everything will be fine, I am looking forward, with the last discovery and all, but to be honest I speculated it, and the events, and I am proud of myself for that!

Overall, it was an interesting book and can't wait for the next book!





No comments:

Post a Comment