Sunday, August 21, 2016

Blackmail Boyfriend (Boyfriend Chronicles #1)…✎…Chris Cannon


Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩

“What’s your answer? And in case you’re confused, the only acceptable answer is yes.”
“Yes.”


LOVED it!!!
It was fun, it was romantic, it was cute, it was everything I needed after reading too many fantasy and heavy, depressing books. Finally after so many horrible main female characters here came Haley!!! I literally thought that they have disappeared from the Earth's surface, but here she was!!!
She was not the best,, sometimes she was whinny, but well, I liked her, she was funny!! Most of all, she was REAL!!!

Bryce - handsome, cute, loyal, funny, and well sneaky lol
But well all started because of that. Loved him, I DID!!!

Nathan and Jane, no comment, I think they should get their own story, well maybe not, since everything was obvious, but still at least a short story! They were more than supporting characters I think.

I love the twins, totally was annoyed with her mom, still am. Her actions might have been justified, but not fully...

Overall, read it, since it's fun and cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment