Monday, August 15, 2016

Model Misfit (Geek Girl #2)…✎…Holly Smale


Model Misfit by Holly Smale

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

Hope you smashed your final exam. Would love to talk. Thinking of you. Nick x

I was so confused when I started it. There were many questions and blanks that needed to be filled.
It was at the same time better and a bot lacking compared to the first book. The whole leading us to think something that never has been even there was fun and amusing...as expected from Harriet, but the cliche parts... her clumsiness... I got a bit bored there.

I know I’m going to be OK.
Which means Lion Boy has saved me.
Again.


I just love Nick, he is the best! The thing is that he is the first character that I cannot picture him, at all. So yeah, it's just shows how much I like his character and not the appearance, since I don't know why I find it hard to create it in my mind.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wilbur!!! He is the best, for real!!! I love him, I just wish he grew a backbone infant of Yuka!!!

And Annabelle, OMG can we actually love the stepmom more than her dad??? The answer is "YES, we can", since she is just the best!!! I love the fact that she doesn't reveal the amount she gets paid...since it might change her, and she is trying to shape Harriet to stay the same! I just love her!

“Thank you,” I say into his ear. “Thank you for liking me.”

I knew that something was up, but like that??? LOL

Overall, it was a fun read, it always is with Harriet, and I cannot wait to see what she will do after resignation. I actually wanted her to be a model and show everyone that the stereotypes mean nothing compared to the true charm.




No comments:

Post a Comment