Friday, August 5, 2016

Halo (Halo #1)…✎…Alexandra Adornetto


Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩

He leaned in to whisper in my ear. “If you want me . . . you’ve got me.”

I hate huge expectations and they were not met.
The main characters - Xavier and Beth...
I have nothing to say or complain about Xavier, he was amazing, he was the sane one LOL
While, Beth, I got that author wanted her to be more human, but she was the worst kind of human, she was clingy, she was whinny, and she was an addict... her drug was Xavier, but not in a healthy way. Author tried to interpret this as love, but well it was not love, it was need, and addiction... Love is what Xavier felt, she just was weak, worst kind of angel and human...
That's are my feelings about this story.


Again, it might be that my expectations were high, but the whole book was a drag, there were unnecessary things written there, I would have made it 100 and more pages shorter...




No comments:

Post a Comment