Friday, August 5, 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter #8)…✎…J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany


Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

First of all, words are not enough to write this review.
One of the last pieces of my childhood that I am saying goodbye to...
And I hate every bit of it, but it was every thing I wanted...
It was perfect, it was romantic, it was about friendship, and it was about Love...



SCORPIUS: She’s quite fierce.
ALBUS: Yes. Sorry.
SCORPIUS: No. I like it.




AND OMG!!! My ship sails!!! Ok don't hate me, Hermione and Ron forever and all, but I secretly always imagined her with Draco as well!! So why not... Let it be their children!!! I really really like Scorpious!!! And Rose-no questions there... And they are just amazing and he is so cute, and persuasive, and I think at the end she is charmed by him!!!

SCORPIUS: Did you really think she’d come to us? Potters don’t belong in Slytherin.
ALBUS: This one does.
I didn’t choose, you know that? I didn’t choose to be his son.




And why, oh why...
I read Act one by silencing my sobs...
It was heartbreaking, both boys were perfect, fathers as well...
But there was a misunderstanding, I for sure didn't know who was more cursed...I guess it was Scorpius... In my eyes anyway...

ALBUS: No luck or love for me, then.

This is just so wrong *SOBBING*



HARRY: The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
Dumbledore




And BAAAAAM!!! He is always there!!! We never forgot him!! And that is how incredible he was!!!

SCORPIUS: Come on, mate, if there’s one thing we’re good at it’s knowing where we’re not wanted.



DRACO: I don’t care what you did or who you saved, you are a constant curse on my family, Harry Potter.



You were just two boys that were at the wrong place at the wrong time...
I think and this book approves, which I am happy about, since I always so it this way... that in other circumstanceDraco would be an amazing teammate, one of the close members of the squad... It was amazing to see him there, and I felt something between him and Ginny, a connection, not romantic, but more understanding...

SNAPE: Sometimes costs are made to be borne.



SURPRISE!!! Snape in the house!!! I mean come on, going back in time, and not meeting him AND Severus would be a shame...
I would love to meet Lupin and Sirius as well, but well....
This makes me cry...

HARRY: Love blinds us”? Do you even know what that means? Do you even know how bad that advice was? My son is — my son is fighting battles for us just as I had to for you. And I have proved as bad a father to him as you were to me. Leaving him in places he felt unloved — growing in him resentments he’ll take years to understand —



Well at the end someone said what I thought!!!
DOn't get me wrong, Dumbledore is AWESOME!! He was the best, and I always trusted him, and I know that he loved Harry, but at the same time Harry just was spawn to him...
He knew that he has to die, and he didn't tell him, he knew...

And here it comes, after so many years, growing up with you, going and graduating school with you, falling in and out of love with you, it's finally time to say goodbye...



Thanks for being there, for giving us the opportunity to fully experience this world, feelings, and events, as I said, one of the last pieces of my childhood, this is our goodbye, I loved you terribly, and I will love you, you will be always missed and remembered...

Bye Potterworld, you were everything to me, a sibling, a friend and a crush!!







No comments:

Post a Comment