Thursday, August 25, 2016

Love in B Minor (Broken Dreams)…✎…Elodie Nowodazkij


Love in B Minor by Elodie Nowodazkij

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩

f (Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Victory Editing and Elodie Nowodazkij.)

Everyone has an agenda. Everyone is always looking for something more.

First of all don't get deceived with this cute cover, this story is anything but cute.
I can't say I enjoyed it really very much, but it was an ok YA book. About chasing your dreams and coming to terms with you actions and their consequences.

"Sometimes letting people in is also another way to love yourself, to give yourself a chance.”

I must say Jen was an ok character, sometimes she annoyed me, but I liked her.
And Lucas, he was an asshole sometimes, and confused me with her thoughts and accusations, but well... he was not always right. However, I liked that they both after what they wanted despite being scolded for it.

I didn't like Olivia from the beginning, and I knew that their friends death was somehow connected to her. All the twist and mental disorders were unexpected and surprising for me, it kind of felt out of place, but well when they don't right?

Although, I must admit that I was more interested in Alisha and Steve, hopefully we will get a story with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment