Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Boyfriend Bet (Boyfriend Chronicles #2)…✎…Chris Cannon


The Boyfriend Bet by Chris Cannon

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Entangled Publishing, LLC, Entangled: Crush and Chris Cannon.)

Time isn’t as important as the people you spend it with.

It was a cute YA book. Even though I didn't love it as much as the first one, I still enjoyed it and laughed while reading it.

First of all, THANK YOU for bringing Nathan and Jane here, thank you so much, they were as cute as ever. I am glad that they were still together AND that Nathan knew here better than she thought.

Ok back to our main characters.
Zoe was whinny, I didn't like her that much, she was needy and I did't like it. She started all that and she wanted someone else to take the responsibility. I didn't like her drama queen antics. While I liked Amber. Hopefully she really gets her happy ever after. I didn't like how Zoe acted and badmouthed Jack, in front of everyone. She disrespected him in front of his enemy... I bet she wouldn't like it if he did the same thing.

I understood Grant, and I didn't blame for everything he did, we liked it or no that's another question, but his actions were kind of justified.

Overall, it was a nice read, hopefully we will get another couple up here.




No comments:

Post a Comment