Thursday, August 11, 2016

Obsession…✎…Jennifer L. Armentrout


Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

“I’m not going to lie and say I’m not dangerous. I am. In a way, I’ll be more dangerous to you than any Luxen will be,” he said, looking me dead-on. “I’m not the good guy here. I’m not the hero. My job is to keep you alive and I’ll do my best, but I can’t and I won’t make any promises.”

Loved every bit of it! I mean how can you not?? It's Armentrout's book, and we all know she is one of the bests, of not THE best!! Also, this is kind of a sequel of Lux series, which were my first series after Harry Potter, and thanks to this I started to read again, and started to read like crazy!!!

“Very foolish to rely on a human emotion to protect her.”
“It’s also very foolish to think we’re incapable of being more human than Arum.”


The fun part was that we kind of knew this characters, and I was happy to see them closer. The other fun fact, the old characters that appeared made my day!!! I was smiling like an idiot while reading this scenes, and everyone around me where like "what? what is it? why are you smiling?". I actually can't believe that this series are over...

“You feel perfect. You are perfect for me, only me.”
He was right, so damn right. I was perfect for him, only him.


The romance and the storyline was amazing. At first I was kind of confused since the stories Hunter told kind of didn't match Daemon's stories, but whatever, I understand different "nations", different variants. This was definitely more mature. I felt BDSM stuff from Hunter, I got that vibe, and sometimes it creeped me out. But I think there is going to be more to this, maybe not now, but someday... Since it kind of ended with cliffhanger...

And Luc, we just have to see him more, and shock more people with their first sights of him lol
Love his moments.
Enjoyed it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment