Saturday, August 6, 2016

Love Comes Later…✎…Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar


Love Comes Later by Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar

My rating: ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Createspace and Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar.)

This was huge disappointment. I was expecting so much better.
This book was awful and unfair.
I was exciting to explore the Muslim culture. I would not say it's much different from Christianity or other religions. However, the country culture is surely different. Men are the heads of family's and women there only are housewives. I didn't like the fact that women can't easily work there... The other parts I kind of understand, or try to, after all it's culture. The other think that I have learned is that when Muslim and a person having another religion get married, the later doesn't have to convert to Muslim, however if the person marrying Muslim, does not have a religion they have to convert, which is kind of understandable again, but on the other hand forcing a religion on someone is not fair.

Well that part was interesting, but...
The story...

I didn't like Sangita, she threw herself on Abdullah knowing that he is Hind's fiancee. They both blamed Hind for what happened between them, but Hind did not cheat on him, she just took the chance to explore the world, and went to do a community job... Like what the hell, yeah maybe in your culture running away for a week to another country is shameful, but what she did and what you did is incomparable!!! And they called her the bitch, while the bitch was Sangita. TBH, I don't think she loves Abdullah, she just wanted to experience have an adventure, she said that herself to Ravi "Hind had her adventure I want mine too..." but how? By backstabbing your best friend, by cheating with her fiancee, knowing the consequences, by breaking their engagement knowing that she can't have life in her country anymore, and the shame just for your happiness? When she let you live for free at her apartment, when she befriended you and have you all she had??? What a backstabbing bitch. And that Luluwa or whatever her name was, annoyed me as well.

Overall, it was unfair and awful...




No comments:

Post a Comment