Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dating Trouble (Grover Beach Team #5)…✎…Anna Katmore


Dating Trouble by Anna Katmore

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

Chris tossed the t-shirt at me without an apology for stealing it. The only thing he said: “Wash it, wear it, and give it back to me before Monday.”

Ok this one was interesting, I knew about Ethan before the hints and speculations, I kind of knew, why? Because otherwise why would someone end up with the other brother without ruining brothers' relationship? Exactly.

I loved seeing the old characters, Gareth for instance, he is my fav. It was fun, of course there were cliche times that made me to want to hit my head to the wall, but it was still fun. However, because of the length of the book, which was kind of like stretched without making any sense besides annoy and bore readers I had to rate it 3. It could have been short without the usual bearing and push-pull denying.




No comments:

Post a Comment