Sunday, December 11, 2016

Punk 57…✎…Penelope Douglas


Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

“You’re not boring,” he says softly. “You’re not average, and you’re not stuck-up. You piss me off, but you excite me. They don’t get you and me. I know that’s what you’re afraid of. You’re perfect. I’m never in line. You’re beautiful, and I’m bad, right?”

I waited for this one for a long-long time! This was so Real, Misha and Ryan were so real, I believe most of us could related to them. Just because of it I loved it, I loved their story, I loved how they moved, I loved what they did. Yeah there were times, when I was bored, but still I enjoyed this raw reality.

When she removes her make-up, taking off her brave face for the day…

I was hooked since I read this line in the beginning, most of the people would pass through it, but t hit me hard. Since it's true, make-ups are our mask, our faces for the day, we put them on to feel confident, strong, as I said this book was about our reality, it wan't mushy, it was straight-froward.

Moreover, it was fun to see the old characters, even though I wasn't the biggest fan of the Corrupt, I still liked the boys, especially Will and Kai, so it was fun to see them here. Like this.
Loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment