Sunday, December 11, 2016

Falling for the Girl Next Door (Creative HeArts #5)…✎…Tera Lynn Childs


Falling for the Girl Next Door by Tera Lynn Childs

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

(Source: I received an ARC of this book for free. Thanks to NetGalley, Entangled Publishing, LLC, Entangled: Crush and Tera Lynn Childs.)

Home isn’t a place or a house or even a familiar city. Home is wherever Tru lives.

I just can't help but love the Creative HeArts series, maybe the fact that I am an artist myself affects it, but still I love it.

At first, I should admit that I was scared that there is going to be a love triangle, which luckily didn't happen, but when I saw that the third boy was Finn I was shocked but actually intrigued, cause I love him the most, and I want him to reach his dreams and goals.

This feeling, he thought, is better than any high I’ve ever felt.

The book had a deep and serious meaning, it was about families' disorders, and about obsessive addictions. I hope that many teenagers read and see how to overcome these kind of problems. I was glad to see how True took the wheel and decided to make it right, how he faced his problems, and wanted to become a better person for himself, and the people that he loves.

I LOVED it!




No comments:

Post a Comment