Sunday, December 11, 2016

Peyton's Choice…✎…Kimberley A. Johnson


Peyton's Choice by Kimberley A. Johnson

My rating: ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received an ARC of this book for free. Thanks to Kimberley A. Johnson for giving me the privilege.)

Being an ARC reader is pressuring, but it's more pressuring when you are the one who requested it. However the whole point of it is to read and give your honest thoughts about the book to author, and I am sorry to say that I really didn't like it, so much that it took me a week to finish it.

While the blurb was interesting, the story wasn't well written. I could without half if not more of it. The female character was annoying, she couldn't decide was she in love with him, or was she not. The male character was so judgy that I hated him, I hated them both, and I am glad for the Peyton's Choice at the end, since the baby would have suffered at the end, if ended up with parens like this. And while the blurb was about teen pregnancy, she didn't get pregnant till the very end, which was annoying.

Overall, I didn't like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment