Sunday, December 11, 2016

Rake's Redemption (Wind Dragons MC #4)…✎…Chantal Fernando


Rake's Redemption by Chantal Fernando

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

I didn’t want to tell him, I didn’t, but now it’s done. He knows. The thing is, no matter what, he knows one fact about me. One fact that was always true, from the day he met me, to the day I’ll die.
I never lie.


While I love this bikers, I was waiting for this book and my favorite was Rake, I didn't enjoy this book really very much. Yeah I liked it, but not as much as I would have loved to. I had high expectations.

I don't like when authors present characters in some way, and then when they get their own book, they present them as common male character. And that is what happened here. While Rake was the funniest, he became like Sin here, kind of boring compared to his old self. I don't know why authors think that funny guys can't be hot, and possessive, why they have to be dark, cause they can, and if authors can pull t off, then they are the best. I can most of them make this change, cause they are not able to mic the fun and the hotness.

I liked Bailey, she was a good character, however I would have gone without half of this book. It was too stretched. She could have told the secret sooner, and he could have gotten over it sooner. Anyway, I enjoyed it, but it didn't meet my expectations, since I wanted the Rake, not this Rake that wasn't him.




No comments:

Post a Comment