Monday, December 12, 2016

Playing the Player…✎…Lisa Brown Roberts


Playing the Player by Lisa Brown Roberts

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received an ARC of this book for free. Thanks to NetGalley, Entangled Publishing, LLC, Entangled: Crush and Lisa Brown Roberts.)

Spontaneity isn’t bad. It might even be…epic.

I am disappointed, this book didn't come even close to my expectations, I liked it, but not very much.

It was unnecessarily stretched, half of it could have been edited out. BUT I seriously cried once or twice for her, cause author did an amazing job expressing and presenting the events and emotions of the characters.

He chuckled next to me. 
“Watch it, BB. Don’t forget we’re going to Jungle Fever next time. You’d better be nice to me so I’ll catch you if you fall.”
Too late, I wanted to say. I’ve already fallen.

Overall, it was fun, and I liked it, but again, I was expecting for more.








No comments:

Post a Comment