Monday, December 12, 2016

The Boyfriend Deal…✎…Charity West


The Boyfriend Deal by Charity West

My rating: ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

“I was ready to give up and throw in the towel, but then I realized, if you weren’t giving up on me then maybe I shouldn’t either.”

I am so disappointed. The characters, especially the main female character, the plot were so boring.
The beginning was actually fun. But since the second chapter it shot straight downward.

Hadley was annoying me, they avoided talking which was annoying me, the parents were annoying me, like WTF was this. Plus sending jail one of the creeps, and then the second tried to kill her, it kind of went overboard, it really was not believable as well as the consequences.

“Hadley, I know that the world just became a much scarier place for you. I get that, I really do. But if you’ll let me, I’ll help you. If you can’t manage school, I’ll come see you every day when it lets out. If you can’t go to college, I’ll help you find something you can do. As long as we’re together, I don’t care where we go.”

Yeah, sorry, but I hated it, it was awful.




No comments:

Post a Comment