Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Girlfriend Request…✎…Jodie Andrefski


The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩

“I wish I had just kissed you like I wanted to.”

Again after many heavy plot reads, I went to Entangled to disengage it from me, however this time it didn't quite work that way.

I was expecting more fun, more cuteness, but it was push pull push pull, and playing other characters, which never does work for me. In other words I was disappointed. However, I could see many teenage girls including me when I was one as well, in Emma, she resembled real, unconfident, teenagers, that start to experience their first crushes, loves, attractions, get used to changes of their bodies, minds, ideas, tastes, make-ups even, the time when we all start to become US, when we made our own characters. And yes, some of us might have made mistakes, maybe same as Emma's, hopefully we all got her outcome our Happily Ever After.




No comments:

Post a Comment