Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Trouble With Dating Sue (Grover Beach Team #6)…✎…Anna Katmore


The Trouble With Dating Sue by Anna Katmore

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

“I do like the exciting tingle. I just don’t want the heartache that comes with it.”

I just want to say to the author that this is getting old. I didn't want to read this one, but I had, cause I am like that, I have to finish the series, no matter how awful it is, if I have started it. Luckily this is not an awful series, but this 2 book each story book is annoying, since both books are old from 2 POVs, if it was 1POV per book, I would understand but this?? Not really! It rally drops the actual value, meaning of the story, so I hope after will respect her work enough to stop this nonsense.

The couple was cute as I said in the previous review, but since I already knew story it was not interesting, and I found many things to do just to not read this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment