Sunday, December 11, 2016

Twisted Palace (The Royals #3)…✎…Erin Watt, Elle Kennedy, Jen Frederick


Twisted Palace by Erin Watt

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

“I’m a Royal, baby. I don’t run. I fight.”

The last installment of The Royals series, but we will see Easton and hopefully the remaining Royals as well later.
The reason that I was happy that I have read this series late, is that I was lucky enough with my timing to finish the first two books to made it right when Twisted Palace was released. I didn't have to wait for this one I dived instantly in it!

I once again respected and loved Callum more. I loved the Royals, I want to see more of them. I want to see Gid&Sav, East&Val/Jordan or whoever it is, but especially Val, but I have other assumptions as well, more of twins and their girlfriend.

I disliked Steve from the first sight, he was fake, and I couldn't see why Callum was his friend, they were so different. In this book I kind of I admire Dinah, and I can see why she was full of hate. However, I still dislike her for Gideon.

Callum's wife, I knew that she couldn't be so innocent, and I really don't want any of the boys to be Steve's ANY of them. Please, let's not make it cliche. I felt sad for Brooke.

And I HATED Ella, again for Abby, for what she said and did. For instance that she called he fake, when she burst out her anger. Why was she fake? Cause she was angry? That's not being fake, quiet ones are the most scary ones, cause they bottle it up and then let it all out at once instead of little doses, and what it had happened here, and that wasn't fake, it was the purest and realest moment, I like Abby, I do, she loved Reed, so what? Because Reed was Ella's no one could like or love him? Actually no, from moral side maybe yeah, but attraction towards someone blooms suddenly, after all the heart wants what it want, and despite liking Reed, Abby didn't act to it, so I really didn't see why Ella hated her, called her fake and mean? I didn't saw it, WE didn't saw it in the books, all I saw was a quiet heartbroken girl, she never hurt someone. And this is how, Ella became one of my least favorite main female characters, and she took points out of my rating, because of it!

Overall, loved the series, and can't wait to see more of the brothers!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment