Sunday, December 11, 2016

Broken Prince (The Royals #2)…✎…Erin Watt, Elle Kennedy, Jen Frederick


Broken Prince by Erin Watt

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩

“The family that fights together, stays together.”

Again, loved it, but the main female character started to annoy me so much.
That's what I hate, they almost always start to annoy me. And it wasn't the thing with Reed, no I totally supported her there, and I really hated him for not trying to clarify at first, and just played along, but things like she stated about other, not really justified, just because she was jealous.

“Even Abby is too good for him.”

For instance this, I mean why??? Abby didn't do ANYTHING! Yeah she was mad and slept with Easton, but Ella made out with him TWICE, hypocrite much? And what did she do to you? Like really? Besides dating Reed, WHEN she was not in the picture and DIDN'T EVEN KNOW them.

Dear, Ella, I am really sorry for breaking this to you but Abby is so better than you AND Reed is too good for you!!

I liked the fact that we saw other Royals more in this book. even though I was disgusted with most of their secrets, for instance Gideon's, but at the same time, I was kind of more proud for him, that he sacrificed himself for Sav, after that I want them to be together more.

And Callum??? I have so much love and respect for this guy. He knew everything, and despite his sons resentment and anger for him, he was ready to sacrifice himself for them. I understand why are they mad, but I don't see why can't they let it go, not all of it but part of it. Why couldn't they believe him when he said he was not a cheater? Why see only the worse in him, where he is so full of good?

And what a cliffhanger there!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment