Monday, June 6, 2016

White Raven (Raven #1)…✎…J.L. Weil


White Raven by J.L. Weil

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to NetGalley, Xpresso Book Tours and J.L. Weil.)

“In that moment, everything changed. I knew what I had to do. What I was born to do.”

I loved every piece of this book! It was fresh, it was interesting, really catchy, a fast-read, had amazing characters, amazing twists, a great storyline, and frustratingly breathtakingly amazing attraction!!
I can't say much about it, cause both I cannot find words to describe it, and because words are not enough for this!
I loved how the story evolved, hoe characters acted, yeah there were of course times when I wanted to go bit-shit crazy on one of them, but well it was AWESOME!!!!
First of all I love Death and his wife!! I adore their children with Zs :D
I feel kind of feel for Zander :/ as well as for Zane, but OMG how much enjoy the twins, Zach and Zoe torturing everyone!!!!
I didn't like that TJ was not so involved in the story though! And I'm expecting to see this Parker in the next book, cause I don't have a feeling that he was mentioned just like that, and well, best friends don't disappear, so he won't as well.
Looking forward to reading the next book, which I'm going to do right now, cause I can't wait to see what is happening!




No comments:

Post a Comment