Monday, June 6, 2016

Mirror Mage (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #2)…✎…Linsey Hall


Mirror Mage by Linsey Hall

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to Linsey Hall.)

“Keep it in mind, Mathias. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to protect her.”
Time felt like it slowed. I knew he cared for me. But this was really serious.


I'm so glad I was one of those people, who was chosen to read the ARC of this book!!!
I loved it!! It was everything, I was not expecting anything lest. First of all I love everything about this book, starting from the cover. The designer of this series, does an amazing job, it is really catchy!

This book was so interesting that I didn't putt down for a second, I finished it within a day, bringing it everywhere with me!
The most important thing is that, characters were not twisted to something else, they have evolved so much. The other thing is that while it is about a strong girl, book showed the difference between bravery and foolishness, and how she stepped in and back when she knew that it was just stupid to act alone, or be the main character, or decline your friends help.
BUT the MAIN reason is, that she finally let him in!!! I mean they were so cuuuute!!! And I was like yes yes yes!!! What I love about Aidan is that he is really perfect, he is overprotective, but he respects her, and never says when she wants to do something dangerous, and instead stands by her!

The story itself was perfect, it had healthy amount action, friendship, loss, win, love, tension, horror (sometimes it got scary lol). And I really liked the fact that siblings got involved as well!!!

For a second I thought "No, is this the end? Is it going to end like this", and then (view spoiler) and I was like "Yeah, there is going to be a third book!". Looking forward to the next book!! I hope I'll be in ARC list again/fingers crossed





No comments:

Post a Comment