Sunday, July 17, 2016

Aphrodite (Daughters of Zeus #4)…✎…Kaitlin Bevis


Aphrodite by Kaitlin Bevis

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

This was the best book out of the 4!
Aphrodite is definitely one of my favourite Goddesses, and it was nice to know her and find out in this way.
I loved how she "fought" with Adonis and defended herself. Actually I shipped them together, but it was nice to see Ares be the good guy for once, Hallelujah, still I do not like him. lol
It was thrilling, it was nice to see how she grew into this character, and as a Goddess loved everyone(not in that way...)
The thing that I did no like was how Adonis ruined everything :(
I would like to see more of this series, but I still do not ship her with Ares, even though even I admit that he was the best here.





No comments:

Post a Comment