Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Iron Queen (Daughters of Zeus #3)…✎…Kaitlin Bevis


The Iron Queen by Kaitlin Bevis

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

I liked this book. It was nice to see that it was written not just from Persephone's point of you, but also Hades's and Aphrodite's.
While we knew Hades we did not have a chance to find out more about Aphrodite and her character. Moreover, I knew that the next book was going to be about her, so it was nice way of the author to try and kind of prepare us for the tornado called Aphrodite.

“Yeah.” Apollo grinned at me and gave me a slow once-over. “I’d rather be where the action is.”
I tossed my hair behind my shoulder. “Oh, as if.” I pursed my lips and looked around the room. So many hot guys, so little time.


The other thing hat I really liked about this one, was that we met all the 12 Olympians and minor deities. Apollo, aka "Mr. Sunshine" was funny, but unfortunately...

Overall, it was a nice story, but I think something was missing, actually.





No comments:

Post a Comment