Friday, July 8, 2016

Daughter of the Earth and Sky (Daughters of Zeus #2)…✎…Kaitlin Bevis


Daughter of the Earth and Sky by Kaitlin Bevis

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩

I want to give 5 stars to this books, I really want they are really good, but always something is missing....

In this one I guess it was the frustration that Hades didn't listen to her, while Melissa did, like he was listening to her but not to her words.. Do I make sense, as well as I was annoyed when he did not fight for her and let her full around with Joel. I knew that he was a God, he was just too charming, his timing was always amazing, I was suspecting his true identity but I did not want to believe it.

Aphrodite was a good addition to this characters. Only Apollo, and Artemis... I do not want to think they are dead lol I knew that she was not 100% honest as well. When they first met her she was a dummy, and then she became this true Goddess... She was always foolish, even in old mythology books, I guess being the love goddess leaves you unguarded.

Overall, it was a good book, nice story, I am glad that they finally got together, I am kind of sorry for Thanatos, even though he was an asshole in this one book, but I remember that he was actually funny, so I have a little bit of compassion left for him.





No comments:

Post a Comment