Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Taken Back: A Bad Boy Russian Mafia Romance…✎…Alyna Amorosi


Taken Back: A Bad Boy Russian Mafia Romance by Alyna Amorosi

My rating: ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free for an honest review. Thanks to Alyna Amorosi.)

“You are lucky I can barely move, talking to me that way.”
“What would you do, hit me? You brute.”
“No, I would never hit you. I would...”
“What?”
Sonya said with a bratty stare.
“I would take you in my arms and make you mine.”


I am sorry to say, but I did not like it at all. The beginning was good, but later it became really boring. I could not concentrate and get into it. The writing style was poor, I am not sure was it because it was authors first book...
Anyway, it was more about the erotica then mafia. The name says mafia, so it should have been about mafia. We did not see how he fought the FINAL and the most important fight. I guess author wanted to write it that way to surprise us, but well, it did not work, for me, anyway.
Being an ARC reader is pressuring, since you don't want to leave a bad review, and say something bad, since authors after all give you a free copy moreover in advance, however I am sorry but I cannot lie.
The female character was stupid, insane and there was an impression that she will jump anyone just to lose her virginity. And she was kind of clingy, also she has an impressive, NOT, imagination...




No comments:

Post a Comment