Sunday, December 11, 2016

Aimee and the Heartthrob (Backstage Pass #1)…✎…Ophelia London


Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩

(Source: I received an ARC of this book for free. Thanks to NetGalley, Entangled Publishing, LLC, Crush and Ophelia London.)
“You might be a bullshitting poser, but you’re also a good guy. The best I know.”

Unfortunately it didn't meet my expectations, but they were not so high.
Yes it was cute, but there was soon much drama, it was such a drag, and the main characters... well let's say I didn't like him that much. They were an OK characters, but not more.
Aimee was needy, and Miles was selfish. He was ready to ruin the whole band(and he said it himself, like he was ready for leave) just to get the girl.
I liked the band mates, and I really hope their books would be better.
And I liked Nick.
I definitely didn't like LJ lol

Overall, it was an OK book.





No comments:

Post a Comment