Sunday, December 11, 2016

Daring the Bad Boy (Endless Summer)…✎…Monica Murphy


Daring the Bad Boy by Monica Murphy

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩

And I knew, without a doubt, I’d done more than just fall into the water.
I’d fallen for the girl.


I started to read this book, since I always turn to Entangled Teen/Crush books, when I want to read something light and cute. Needless to say I was expecting a lot from this one, however, it didn't meet my expectations. I liked Jacob, Annie was good as well, but they kind of both annoyed me. I get it, that by opening up their hearts to soon, author would not get us to strive till the book ends, but their secrets, were kept as secrets I think longer than needed. Moreover, the drama, which was kind of not justified at the end.

Anyway, maybe the reason for my rating is just that I was expecting too much, and my expectations were not met that much, and it should be checked out...? I don't know, I can't say that...




No comments:

Post a Comment