Sunday, December 11, 2016

Not Okay Cupid…✎…Heidi R. Kling


Not Okay Cupid by Heidi R. Kling

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

WARNING! This book contains betrayal, revenge, and that most tempting vice of all, the bad boy you know you can’t have.

Again, loved it! Don't know why but I really enjoy Entangled Crush's this innocent love.
Half of the book went like a flash, I was like "Woah, I am already 50% done?".
Loved the characters, I loved that Felix was not the cliché bad boy character, he was a player but he was good.
Liked Hazel, she was brave, I liked it, she didn't cry for Jay, didn't beg for him to be back, and instantly wanted to take her revenge. In other cases they just pretend to be with someone to make them jealous in order for them to come back them, here that was not the case, which was good.
I really felt sorry fro Kimmy though, but wow, the way she tried to justify their backstabbing... I am glad that she got what she deserved, and that was actually good for her, finally opened her eyes, hopefully...

I was there alone—an arrow piercing my heart.
Not okay, Cupid. Not friggin’ okay.


I loved them together, I would have loved to see more surfing, since that was their inside joke, that was their shared secret, and common interest. One time wasn't enough, I wanted them to go to more dances. And I definitely wanted more of their mothers, since they were cool and hilarious, even though I didn't like that Felix's mother didn't really punish Kimmy for her wrongdoing... I think who-who, ut she should have done something, reprimanded her daughter.

Overall, it was a fun, irritating but cute story.




No comments:

Post a Comment