Sunday, December 11, 2016

Arrows…✎…Melissa Gorzelanczyk


Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩

I liked it, but it wasn't really as mythical as I would have loved it to be, but I still really enjoyed reading this book.

Aaryn, was a nice boy, he made mistake, but unlike his love he didn't try to cheat for the second time, but e wanted to make it right which was admirable.

Karma was a nice girl, an amazing mom, and I think she deserved so much more. I really liked her, I felt sorry for her however, when she was having inner arguments about Danny, and how wrong this all felt.

Danny was douche nicely said, he was a cheater, he didn't care about his child, actually almost everyone besides Karma's sister and aunt rooted for her and tried to talk her out of being with him. For which I respected them so much.

Karma's ignorance and fights with her sister annoyed me, yeah I got it she was hypnotized and all but still the way she was like no, while she felt she was wrong, or not even that, but when she's AVOIDED talking with Danny, confronting him, when blandly she knew he was cheating, but ignored even then to confront him? Yeah that was annoying.

Overall, liked it, but there were times that made me to rate it like I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment