Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Goal (Off-Campus #4)…✎…Elle Kennedy


The Goal by Elle Kennedy

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

(Source: I received an ARC of this book for free. Thanks to Elle Kennedy for giving me the privilege to read it before it was released.)

“He’s kind and sweet and so goddamn incredible and he doesn’t deserve to have his world turned upside down like this! He should be making all these plans right now and being excited about graduating college and starting a new chapter in his life, and instead it’s end of fucking story. The best guy on this whole planet is stuck with me—forever—all because of what was supposed to be a one-time hookup!”
“Aw hell. You do love him.”
“Yes.”
“But you haven’t told him.”
“No.”
“Why the hell not?”
“Because… Because I’m trying to make this as easy as I can for him. Love complicates things, and shit is complicated enough right now. And…”
“And what?”

And I don’t know if he loves me back.


I couldn't believe that I got the privilege!! I really couldn't believe it!!1
LOVED this book!!! Can you get any better Kennedy? I mean for real, how do you do this. Generally, second books are better then firsts, but thirds suck, and look here... this is the 4th, THE FOURTH, and it's getting better and better. Well, it was getting but I know that this is the last book in the series... kind of, cause there is still Fitz and Summer!!! In the last book I was shipping her with Tuck, but well, we see how he turned out. Which is unexpected, but AMAZINGLY unexpected!! Loved their story, loved how they evolved, how they acted, communicated, how he accepted the pregnancy and said he will take care of him. I LOVE the old fashion guys, I don't think women appear weaker, no, not at all. I want to have my Tuck, beside me, the one who respects, and takes care of his woman. I don't care if it sounds animalistic and possessive, I repeat having a strong man next to you, does not WEAKEN you!!
I have so many feelings about this book, that I don't think this review will cover, but the boys, the girls, the fights, the arguments, the conversations, the understandings, they were so overwhelming but AMAZINGLY overwhelming, in a good way not bad. And Dean, god I love that boy, hopefully we will see him more, I think the siblings are my favorite characters, even though I love all the characters, but there is something in their DNA!!! Anyway, I wanted to sucker-punch him, for accusing Sab, but even then I loved him!! I loved EVERYTHING!! and OMG, the godfather-competition, lol, I was rolling from my laughter, my big bad absy hocker players, knitting, and competing for a godfather's title, that was just cute!!!
The only think that I disliked was Tucker's mom, Even in the end, I couldn't like her, maybe I am not a mother, and that's why I can't understand where she was coming from, but she was one annoying, disrespectful, and nosy old lady!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment